Laser welding for precise work on large pieces.
The mold & die and plastic injection industries can save thousands of dollars by repairing their pieces instead of replacing them. The Combo 200 allows for those laser welding repairs.
From it’s generator to the fiber optic output, the Combo 200 makes fast work of shaping and adding metal to worn or damaged areas on pieces as large as 1000x1000mm.
Power is adjustable from 0 to 200 joules. Mounted on an articulating arm, the Combo 200 can easily move to a position needed to make the repairs.
- Pulse-shape settings allow you to configure your pulse to take advantage of specific metallurgic characteristics.
- Affordable – take advantage of laser welding at a cost that is truly budget friendly.
- Superior, high-efficiency components run cooler, reducing stress on critical-wear parts, for notably longer service life and greatly reduced maintenance.
- The LZR models ensure close, repeatable control over laser parameters to deliver precise results.
- Up to 200 joules of output energy is more than enough for nearly every laser welding application.
- High-efficiency optics enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
- User-friendly touch-screen control.
- Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.