In 2015, Orion Welders introduced it’s first line of jewelry laser welding products. After years of design and development, the first release came by the way of working with different professionals in the jewelry, dental, medical device, and mold & die industries to find the perfect set of features they wanted (and didn’t want) in a jewelry laser welding product. Additionally, these models had to be price sensitive and perform at or above the capabilities that were available at that time. Today, Orion offers 3 variations of the best benchtop jewelry laser welding machine available in the world.
The Orion LZR60 laser welder is a powerful benchtop machine with technological and engineering features that surpass other larger jewelry laser welding brands & models. This small laser welder can run at a higher duty cycle than it’s competitors and does so at a far lower cost and smaller footprint than any other in the market. Most importantly, you’ll be astounded by the professional results! All of the Orion LZR jewelry laser welding models need only 21-1/2″W x 24″D x 18″H of workspace and weigh less than 100 pounds; they’re easy to move and set up, easy to use and easy to maintain.
Specific benefits of the LZR Laser Welders include:
- A larger than normal opening in the weld chamber which provides access for larger pieces and allows you to work more freely.
- Pulse-shape settings that allow configuration of how the laser functions on different types of metal.
- Saving up to 32 customized welding settings. Switch between your most used laser welding settings with the touch of a button.
- Superior, high-efficiency components that run cooler, reduce stress on critical-wear parts, and greatly reduced maintenance.
- repeatable control over laser settings to deliver precise welds.
- Up to 60 joules of output energy which is perfect for all laser welding applications – particularly on silver.
- High-efficiency optics to enable a higher average power output from fewer joules.
- User-friendly, touch-screen control.
- Proprietary interface design allowing for easier control of settings and welder setting selection.
- Advanced constant-voltage inverter power supply that eliminates power spikes to deliver more effective welding and drastically extend the flashlamp life.
Special Offer: Purchase an Orion benchtop welder and receive an mPulse 30 Pulse Arc Welder for FREE! Call for details.
Contact us for additional information.